- Written by Administrator
- Category: Documents
- Hits: 8271
The effective date of this disclosure is June 1, 2018. This is a first-time disclosure.
The purpose of this document is to provide information regarding Network Management Practices, Performance Characteristics, and Commercial Terms as they apply to broadband Internet access services provided by AgPro Wireless, LLC (AgPro Wireless) in accordance with the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC's) transparency rule 47 CFR § 8.1(a). AgPro Wireless, LLC's Filer Registration Number (FRN) with the FCC is 0021505896. AgPro Wireless, LLC provides broadband internet access to its subscribers via fixed wireless.
AgPro Wireless maintains an open Internet for its customers. This document will summarize our Network Management Practices, Performance Characteristics, and Commercial Terms of the broadband Internet access service we provide to our customers per requirement of the FCC. This document is not a replacement for, nor does it change the terms for either party as defined in our Acceptable Use Policy / Terms of Service provided on our website and at time of installation. This informational document may be updated from time to time as needed without prior notice. Please see our website at agprowireless.com for the most up to date version.
- Network Management Practices
- Blocking. Other than reasonable network management practices necessary to protect the security and availability of service to all customers, AgPro Wireless does not block or otherwise prevent end user access to lawful content, applications, service, or non-harmful devices. Nothing in this statement prevents us from taking temporary actions to block traffic and/or particular ports in an effort to protect the usability of our network for all users if we believe in good faith that said traffic is of malicious or harmful origin, or in direct violation of our Acceptable Use Policy / Terms of Service. If you feel that any such content is being blocked in error, please contact us via any of the contact methods available on our website.
- Throttling. AgPro Wireless does not throttle Internet services except for all traffic in aggregate to a given customer based on the speed plan purchased. Basic speed plans and associated throttling limits vary by service location.
- Affiliated Prioritization. AgPro Wireless does not utilize any Affiliated Prioritization.
- Paid Prioritization. AgPro Wireless does not utilize any Paid Prioritization.
- Congestion Management. AgPro Wireless internet services are "best effort" service. Basic QOS settings may be employed to help provide the highest possible quality of service to all subscribers. At no time is any particular type of traffic blocked. We regularly monitor network usage, and attempt to proactively increase resources where available to minimize congestion. At this time, network congestion is infrequent. Congestion management is not usage based.
- Application-Specific Behavior. Agpro Wireless does not apply any Application Specific Behavior.
- Device Attachment Rules. Within the constraints set forth in our Acceptable Use Policy / Terms of Service AgPro Wireless will allow customers to connect any device to our network, provided that said device or its usage does not cause harm to our network. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of any particular device.
- Security. AgPro Wireless uses industry standard AES encryption on all radio transmission equipment. We also employ firewall rules and NAT at our routers, as well as NAT at the customer premise equipment. We encourage all of our customers to protect themselves from malicious and unwanted content by a number of means, including a host of commercially available anti-virus, firewall, anti-malware, and other similar products. We also encourage strong password management to prevent unauthorized access to customers accounts and equipment. The customer is ultimately responsible for their security while utilizing our network.
- Performance Characteristics
- Service Description. AgPro Wireless offers fixed wireless internet service, based on geographic availability. We offer a range of speed plans, again based on availability to end users within our coverage area. Our basic speed plans begin at 3Mbps Download x 1.5Mbps Upload and increase from there. Not all plans are available in all areas. All services are "best effort", and as such will be up to the stated plan max speed. At this time, typical actual speeds reach advertised levels a majority of the time. Several factors can influence speeds seen, including but not limited to: physical obstructions, foliage, atmospheric conditions, age and quantity of connected equipment, performance of customer or company provided equipment, distance from the tower, and total aggregate traffic on the network at a given point in time. Several users of our system work from home, including both VoIP and various other real-time uses without issue. Typical latency to common sites from our end users is <100ms, and for many users is <50ms.
- Impact of Non-Broadband Internet Access Service Data Services. AgPro Wireless does not currently offer any Non-Broadband Internet Access Service Data Services.
- Commercial Terms
- Price. Pricing and installation fees vary based on available services in a given area. The available speed and price packages are disclosed and agreed to at time of installation upon completion of a free site survey. There are no usage-based or early termination fees associated with any of our current plans. Additional network services beyond included basic services are quoted prior to installation or activation. Current customers, as well as prospective customers can obtain current pricing information by contacting us via any of the contact methods on our website.
- Privacy Policies. AgPro Wireless does not share your information with any third party not directly associated with provision of subscribed services. A third party credit card processing service is used for billing and collection of service related fees.
Certification : The content of this document was reviewed by Chad A. Ellis, Partner, AgPro Wireless, LLC, who certifies to the best of his knowledge that all information contained above is true and correct.
- Written by Administrator
- Category: Documents
- Hits: 12838
AgPro Wireless, LLC Wireless Internet Acceptable Use Policy/Terms of Service
This Acceptable Use Policy / Terms of Service defines the actions prohibited by users of AgPro Wireless, LLC wireless internet service. We reserves the rights to terminate without prior warning the service of users found to be in violation of this policy or applicable law, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(i). We also reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time. Notice of change will be provided on our website at www.agprowireless.com. The most up to date terms will always be available via the website.
Service Commitment and Equipment Ownership
AgPro Wireless, LLC internet service is provided on a month to month basis, with no guaranteed commitment term required by either party. All equipment (including but not limited to wireless radios, antennas, routers, and power injectors) remains the property of AgPro Wireless, LLC, and must be returned upon termination of service. Failure to return requested equipment in a timely manner will result in customer being billed for the new replacement cost of said items.
Disclaimer of Certain Damages
AgPro Wireless, LLC shall not be liable to the customer for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages, including without limitation loss of use or lost business, revenue, profits, or goodwill, arising in connection with this agreement, under any theory of tort, contract, indemnity, warranty, strict liability or negligence, even if the party knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Limitation of Liability
The total liability of AgPro Wireless, LLC to customer in connection with this and any other agreement, for any and all causes of actions and claims, including, without limitation, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentation and other torts, shall be limited to the lesser of:
(a) direct damages proven by customer; or
(b) the amount paid by customer to AgPro Wireless, LLC under this agreement for the one (1) month period prior to accrual of the most recent cause of action.
CUSTOMER agrees by accepting service to indemnify and hold harmless AgPro Wireless, LLC for any damages, losses, costs, or expenses resulted from a third-party claim or allegation, which if true, would constitute a violation of this policy.
AgPro Wireless, LLC internet service may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Any illegal use of the service is terms for immediate termination of service pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
System and Network Security
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. AgPro Wireless, LLC will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate fully with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
(i) Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
(ii) Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
(iii) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
(iv) Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
Email and Newsgroup Posts
AgPro Wireless, LLC does not directly provide email service, however utilizing our network to gain access to send unsolicited mail messages including without limitation, commercial advertising, informational announcements, abusive, defamatory or obscene content is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site. Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is explicitly prohibited.
Restrictions / Prohibited Activities
Customers are prohibited from running servers including but not limited to HTTP, mail, file-sharing (including but not limited to both server-client based applications and peer-to-peer applications) and FTP without prior written consent from AgPro Wireless, LLC. Such requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis, and at AgPro Wireless, LLC sole discretion may or may not be granted with or without additional service fees.
Customers are not permitted to re-sell services provided by AgPro Wireless, LLC in any circumstance. Service is provided to customer for their own personal use only. Any manner of account sharing (for free or for profit) between sites without prior written agreement from AgPro Wireless, LLC will be viewed as a direct violation of the acceptable use policy and will not be tolerated by AgPro Wireless, LLC. Accounts found actively sharing service will be immediately disabled by AgPro Wireless, LLC without prior notification.
Attempted and indirect as well as actual violations by a third party on behalf of customer shall be considered as direct violations by the customer.
This Agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of Illinois.
Download PDF Version HERE.